Laps for Little Ones 2020
October 24, 2020 @ 8:00AM — 11:00AM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Ready to celebrate the Greatest Kids on Earth? We are too!
If 2020 has you wanting to run away and join the circus...this is your chance! Join us Saturday, October 24 for the 9th Annual Laps for Little Ones 5K & Fun Run. This year's theme is the "Greatest Show on Earth", celebrating the greatest kids on Earth, our Little Light House students. Don your favorite circus attire and join in on the fun. Registration opens at 7:00am and the race begins at 8:00a.m. The runners' bibs are "chipped" with an electronic tracking sensor allowing us to do a staggered start. This will insure social distancing safety.
Or you can be part of our "traveling circus" by registering as a Virtual Participant. You can complete a 5K Run or Walk at anytime, anywhere and receive a t-shirt shipped to the address provided during registration. Print your own race bib (we will send the template) and wear it while you run or walk! Share all pictures and videos of your training, running, walking and celebrating through the event social media pages including the official Facebook event page.
Help us celebrate our "Greatest Kids on Earth" as they cross the finish line. We will be observing CDC guidelines, socially distancing and wearing masks as mandated for everyone's safety.
- DO NOT participate if you are feeling sick or ill, have fever or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19
- Persons from high risk groups for COVID-19 should consult a physician before participating
- DO NOT engage in traditional forms of physical contact (handshakes, high-fives, hugs)
- DO NOT SPIT OR CLEAR NOSE IN PUBLIC
- Wear face masks before and after race
- ALWAYS MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
- We will start race in groups (waves), allowing participants to maintain a 6-foot distance on sides and front to back
- Race will be chipped timed from beginning to end, allowing participants to run at their own pace while having an accurate race time/result
- Groups will depart from fastest to the slowest with walkers starting last
- Participants will be discouraged from running or waling in groups
- Participants will be encouraged to maintain social distancing at all times